It has been about a year since Mowbot 1.0, or RALF, came to life, and I have not done much with it (other than mowing) for the last year. I decided to add some features, which required a new mowing deck, so I am advancing the hardware to 2.0
I started with a new deck and 1 inch square tubing.
After many hours, I have added a control panel (the toolbox), grass catcher, adjustable height, and master power switch.
It mows quite nicely, but the back wheels do not get very good traction. I will soon be swapping out the battery and control panel positions to try and put some more weight over the rear wheels.